There’s one place in the United States – in the world, maybe – that’s been blessed and prepared from birth for December 25. Of course, it’s probably a manmade thing. It was probably planned. “Well, if we name our town after the world’s most famous Nicholas, then Christmas will be good to us.” It’s not like the phrase In God We Trust on the $1 bill.
Of course, if that wasn’t good enough, Santa Claus, Indiana is also the birthplace of Jay Cutler.
If the police had a clue that one NFL player had stolen Christmas, Jay Cutler would be the first person Sam Waterston brings in for questioning.
There was a moment in Monday night’s shallacking of the Dallas Cowboys where Jay Cutler stood in the middle of the field with his hands in his warmer and his helmet rested atop his forehead, and smirked and giggled at Jason Garrett and Rob Ryan, who were going nuts trying to throw a flag and delay Chicago’s easy win.
It was the opposite of Santa.
It the casual brilliance of a man who was still living in a frat, only reluctantly solving problems like Matt Damon from Good Will Hunting.
If Jay Cutler was a home appliance, he’d be a dryer.
He’s the easiest villain in the NFL, and he’s actually a good guy.
Jay Cutler is from Santa Claus, Indiana.
As if that state didn’t have enough coal.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 5 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 5 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 5 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 5 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 5 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.