Bob Costas have a little interview with Dan Patrick on Friday. Like all things Costas, it rocked.
Robert thinks MLB’s playoff system is still broken, and he says we need to go to a three-game wild card tiebreaker. He also thinks the Replacement Refs are a speed bump for Roder Goodell, but the NFL’s real problem is that everyone is getting concussed and dying too early.
(That last part was ab-libbed.)
I also went to McDonald’s for lunch and I catalogued that trip for you, too. Enjoy.
Host: Kolby Solinsky
September 28, 2012
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 4 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 4 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 4 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 4 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 4 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.