Do you ever wonder if all those cat videos with 76,000,000 hits on YouTube are just another symbol of what’s wrong with today’s youth? Are you a dinosaur who complains of meteors?
Well, check out this clip from Newhart, which we’ll guess is from the 1980′s and eventually 90′s. A comedic genius and a master of dry wit, Bob Newhart plays the host of a talk show based in Vermont, and his show suddenly becomes popular when it accidentally hosts a debate about who owns the world’s smallest horse.
“Any of you out there who think you have a horse smaller than Tiny here, um, we invite you to bring him to the station here before the show is over and, um, challenge Mr. Braverman?”
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.