Soak it up, UTSA Roadrunners nation (if you exist). Your logo is a starring character in the latest roast by Taiwanese animation crew, NMA.TV.
“Too slow, CNN!” writes the NMA crew. “We caught your story titled, Do hormones drives women’s votes? The cable broadcaster retracted the story, but not before bloggers were able to feast their eyes and minds on this epic fail.
“An unpublished study out of the University of Texas, San Antonio was the basis of the article. According to the study they referenced, when women are ovulating they are more likely to lean towards the liberal vote. Also, women at their most fertile time of the month, are probably not that religious if they are single. Cool.”
Lucky for you, the above video features UTSA students turning into howling monkeys, Obama watching a women punch and elephant, and female voters going all menstrual in a voting booth.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 3 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 4 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 5 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.