Hopefully, you’ve noticed that baseball has entered its postseason – that time of year where even jaded hockey fans tune into the World Series and say, “You know what? Baseball’s playoffs are actually pretty exciting…”
Gee, how bold of you.
Well, in case you missed it, some YouTuber got the party started early with a Gangnam Style animation of the best players in The Bigs, including Harper, Trout, Pujols, and Jim Thome. And, yes, that is Chipper Jones and Paul Konerko in that hot tub.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 12 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 12 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 14 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.