Ryan Sheckler? That guy’s a dangerous baby with a childish dad. Rich Kids of Instagram? Those punks are childish babies without father figures. There are a million fashion bloggers on the app. GoPro and Red Bull are all about California. And, we just can’t get enough of you, Sir, and your amazing burger from that trendy Bogart film-themed restaurant in Portland. (Just kidding. We’ve had enough of you and your food, Instagram Guy.)
Let’s face it. Brody Jenner is the man.
The kid is spoiled rotten, but he genuinely seems to know it. While everyone else in his inner circle seems to waste our time with marriages meant only for television or for their self-conscious hearts, Brody is openly disgusted about it all.
He doesn’t work. He just travels. He likes Canada. He’s into surfing. He bangs hot chicks.
Listen, we don’t want anyone righteous. Do we? We don’t need to see Richard Engel on Instagram, or some more Ernest Hemingway portraits on Pinterest. Flickr has a lot of sunsets, but eventually we go crawling back to the far-too-fortunate folks from People magazine.
Brody Jenner is actually his own empire. He’s just spent the last 10 years convincing you he’s not. He has let you believe you’re right. You think you’re better than him. But, of course, you’re the ones showing us your food, aren’t you?
Brody Jenner is the one true star of Instagram. I suggest you follow him.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.