*The world said goodbye to its greatest single woman last night, when Jennifer Aniston announced she was engaged to Justin Theroux. Here are her 10 Best Moments – pre-married – and we’re including the Brad Pitt Era in here, because they always say you can get married more than once.
It was a terrible movie. But, it was okay for about 1:40.
Jen Goes Viral (2011)
Along Came Polly (2003)
Scoff if you want, but Aniston’s performance as Ben Stiller’s neutoric-neturalizing girlfriend was beaten only by Philip Seymour Hoffman’s performance as his slippery footed best friend, Sandy Lyle.
The Emmy (2002)
Yes, she won an Emmy. What, you thought this was only some shallow post about her face, breasts, and body? In all fairness, what else can we put in? Why do you think she’s in film?
Jen won the Emmy for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for Friends in 2002. Do you think Brad Pitt was thinking about Angelina Jolie the whole time?
“The One With the Prom Video” – Friends (1996)
Again, her best moments are her sweetest. She still had the Rachel, too.
“He’s her lobster.”
(*Sorry for the quality. NBC’s a bunch of goons.)
Horrible Bosses (2011)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd we’re back.
“And then, that evolved into Rumor Has It…” (2009)
Aniston casually referenced her love life and her string of movie role titles that eerily mimicked her own personal career.
Friends With Money (2006)
In case you’re wondering: yes, we went from Horrible Bosses, then to a women’s empowerment speech, and then back to a scene where she vaccums in a maid’s outfit. Listen, she’s picking the roles…
Between Two Ferns (2012)
Zach Galifianakis being himself. Tila Tequila being funny. Jennifer Aniston adapting to the triangle.
It’s not even the gratuitous near nudity that puts this on the list. It’s that this GQ shoot is how Aniston entered the age of 40. Act cynical all you want, female world, but that’s gender equality.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 15 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 16 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 16 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 16 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 16 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.