The beat’s intoxicating. Jack White’s squealing voice is perfect. The music video is all red, white, and black, and a thousand reflected vaginas rush toward the camera, or screen, or whatever or however they filmed the thing. This is The White Stripes at their peak. You may prefer Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, or Black Math, or even Fell in Love With a Girl. It may be Icky Thump or Blue Orchid.
But, only one song has become Europe’s unofficial soccer anthem. Yes, the entire continent. Only one song means what this one does. Just one.
Is “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes the best song of all-time?
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 13 minutes ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 40 minutes ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 2 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 22 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 22 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.