Can’t you just see it? All the “small” fishing boats in England, lining up beside Rupert Murdoch’s yacht (where David Cameron is having a Caesar on the bow), yelling, “WE – ARE – THE99PERCENT!”
Just off their release of its “classic” cinematic endeavour, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, England and the European Union have validated a new law which The Guardian‘s John Griffin says is taking profits and Pisces from local fishers in the United Kingdom, including this boat off Hastings, in East Sussex.
Join the love child of Jamie Oliver and Smithy as he goes on board a scooner. A scooner!
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 3 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 3 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 3 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 3 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 3 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.