Was 127 Hours or the closing scene from Quantum of Solace not enough for you? Do you still dig the view of a desert-plated surface and a man with a fetish for adrenaline?
Will you admit that extreme athletes do most of our jobs better than we do? Head down to your local skatepark and watch 13-year-olds filming their buddies with the kind of professionalism and excellence that your city’s news team could only dream of. Watch Ryan Doyle Travel Story on Red Bull’s YouTube channel – or Billy Connolly traverse America – and remind yourself that you, as a journalist, are not as good of a journalist as someone who just does it for fun, or in their spare time, or occasionally for a little bit of money.
Did you know that Jordan is the best place in the world for Parkour?
It might be. Check out the video above.
*NOTE: The scene where Doyle is leaping from rooftop to rooftop on the abandoned, ancient castle would make King Louie from Jungle Book quake into his orange fur.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 4 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 4 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 4 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 4 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 4 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.