The NCAA goes new… again… and again. With every passing year, football and college football in America becomes what its hardcores and Southern loyalists dread it never will: soccer.
Fueled by sponsorships, clothing deals, and the ever-enticing lure of the all-might buck (made for in this case by retail and manufacturing), NCAA squads are once again re-jigging their once-timeless uniforms.
But, Michigan? It’s not that the Wolverines shirts look ill by any means, but do they really look like the Wolverines?
*all photos from SportsGrid…
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 9 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 9 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 11 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.