Yes, most of us had our first experience with Hong Kong watching Rush Hour 2, and thumbing it through Jackie Chan’s broken English and Chris Tucker’s jokes about small Asian penises. “I know why you mad!”
But, how about it, Hong Kong? You’ve officially entered the world of gentlemen (living in their Moms’ basements), with Sleeping Dogs, a new video game from Square Enix which fuses the land of Christmas chickens with Grand Theft Auto.
Sleeping Dogs looks revolutionary. In storyline. In scope. In almost everything.
It’s been out just two days now. Are you going to grab a copy?
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.