So, yeah. Talk about a co*k tease.
Julian Wilson is attempting to pull off the world’s first-ever 720 on a surf board. Or, he already has attempted it. (If the above video shows the only preview, it doesn’t look like he makes it.)
It’s awesome, but… can we see it? Wilson and Red Bull left for Reunion Point to film Bending Colours, and it’s awesome for two seasons: 1) they spelled “colour” with a “u”; and 2) it’s surfing. Like, it’s the best.
Anyone who’s ever sampled Mahi Mahi in Hawaii or Dolphin Fish in Florida (*HINT: they’re the same thing) will salivate at this video, and potentiall run to the nearest Billabong store to grab a cool trucker hat and a beater.
If not, just enjoy. Or, don’t… because it’s just a trailer.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 5 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 5 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 5 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 5 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 5 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.