Oh, what if we could just look back and see what everyone was saying about Bryce Harper three years ago? That would be a perfect amount for a travel back in time, wouldn’t it? Harper would have still been in high school, in 2009. Obama was still a five-letter word for HOPE. That was about the time when ESPN put him on the cover of their magazine (yes, they have a magazine) next to the words, “THE CHOSEN ONE.”
Of course, that video is above, courtesy of ESPN and the crew at E:60. “Bravado? Surely. Unfounded? Maybe not…”
We also especially like Albert Pujols’ slight jealousy over Harper’s power. “Granted, it was an aluminum bat.” Nice?
Although, to be fair, Albert was good then, too.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 11 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 11 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 13 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.