Shot and posted three months ago, the Canadian Olympic Team did a nice little tribute on our our national soccer superstar, Burnaby’s Christine Sinclair.
We’ve seen plenty of coverage of the Americans – whether it’s something new and outrageous said by Hope Solo, an MTV Cribs-style look at sexy Alex Morgan, or just another mention of Mia Hamm – but Sinclair is perhaps Canada’s most famous and most successful athlete at London 2012.
Well, not perhaps. She is Canada’s most successful athlete, with five nominations for FIFA’s World Player of the Year, two NCAA MVP awards, and 139 international goals for her country. Like Danielle Lawrie in softball, Sinclair is in that rare, glorified air that few Canadian athletes ever get to – she’s the best in the world.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 13 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 13 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 15 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.