Vasek Pospisil is out of the Olympics, his first. Playing with a man who could only be described as a Canadian legend – 39-year-old Daniel Nestor, in his final Olympics – Vancouver’s young tennis star lost to a Serbian team of two Serbs (redundant?) on Tuesday, in Round 2 of Olympic action from Wimbledon’s All England Club.
The dude is dead, at least in the two-week athletic life cycle sense. Pospisil also dropped out of the singles tournament on Sunday, losing 4-6, 4-6 to Spain’s David Ferrer.
But, hey… the kid’s got style, he’s got charisma, and he’s got a helluva future ahead of him. If you don’t believe it, then watch Wilson’s MTV Cribs-ish feature above.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 12 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 12 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 12 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 13 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 13 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.