Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony Show Off Ralph Lauren’s Olympic Gear on Kevin Love’s Twitter Page
Yea, so, um… okay, wait… yea, this is indefensible.
It’s not like we thought Ralph Lauren’s suits looked good at any point, at that has nothing to do with them being Chinese. It’s not like we think Durantula and Melo look foolish, because every athlete will look foolish. We would also like to thank Kevin Love for uploading this photo to his Twitter page, so we can all see it. I mean, if the English are going to have 70 sheep at their Opening Ceremonies, why can’t Team USA look just as ridiculous?
As long as Melo does this at tomorrow’s event, we’ll be all right:
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 5 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 5 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 5 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 5 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 5 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.