ESPN has disabled embedding of the video, so we can’t show it to you verbatim, but these are the kinds of debates that Mark Cuban hates seeing, even if a title that combines “Arian Foster” and “Vegan” is enticing and appetizing, pun completely intended.
Watching Hugh Douglas (who is the man, by the way) and Skip Bayless talking about vegans is like watching Blockbuster talk about Netflix. They don’t like it, they don’t see the value in it, and they think it’s stupid, but they don’t know anything about it.
Hugh Douglas said most vegans don’t have a lot of muscle. You mean, like Hugh Jackman? Douglas and Bayless – to no discredit to themselves – don’t know a lot about vegans because they don’t know a lot of vegans, or they at least don’t want to know about vegans.
Maybe they do know a few, but their blinders are on because they live in a meat eater’s world.
And, besides, look at Hugh Douglas’s diet:
Now, I love meat. I could eat steak all day, and I would bite it just so I could watch the blood seep out of the tenderloin. At the same time, Arian Foster can do whatever he wants, and he is the best running back in football, so it’s safe to say he’s figured it out so far.
The host of First Take had the best line during the whole exchange: “You guys are acting like he’s going on an all-gravy diet… what if he’s leaner, meaner, and better?”
Written by @KolbySolinsky
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 9 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 9 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 9 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 10 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 10 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.