Yes, the Olympics has actually started a full two days before the Opening Ceremonies in London, England. Think of it as a soft opening, only without Danny Ocean crashing the party.
Well, soccer has started. Just soccer. And, if you’re wondering why you can’t find it on the Olympics’ web site, they call it football over there.
Here’s Team USA soccer sensation Alex Morgan showing us her parents’ house in Diamond Bar, California, complete with her Prom photo with Mark Zuckerberg, some photos of Elvis Presley, and a description of her meeting Michelle Obama and “Doctor Biden.”
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.