What’s the Best Song of All Time? Is It “Sympathy For The Devil” by The Rolling Stones?
Is the tongue and lips, the image of the band for ever and ever and ever, that really, truly symbolize this song? You can almost see them in the first few seconds, blowing bubble gum and shouting. In some ways, this is The Rolling’s Stones most definitive song. It seems like the one epic that can capture the spirit of their whole band, and of Mick Jagger’s whole career – both the artistic and the commercial, both the rock and the pop.
Is “Sympathy For The Devil” by The Rolling Stones the best song of all time?
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.