Is it the funk, the beard, or the popped collar in that album cover? Is the sounds of MoTown, or the tragic death? Is it the call for peace, love, and understanding? Or, is it Cuba Gooding Jr. signing it in Jerry Maguire?
Is “What’s Going On?” by Marvin Gaye the best song of all-time?
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 54 minutes ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 1 hour ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 3 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 22 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 23 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.