Okay, is anyone surprised by this?
Not only were thousands of Russian fans marching towards Warsaw’s football stadium in celebration of “Russia Day” – and, they should really know that the word “march” can be taken many different ways, especially when Poles hear that Russians are “marching” through their capital – but then a bunch of Poles decided to meet them in the streets and tell them off, whether it was about football or, like 500 years of external and foreign oppression.
Anyway… what happens when you add gas to a tire fire?
*You get the above video.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 1 hour ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 2 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 4 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 23 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.