If you’ve been following our only other two posts today, you know we’re not crazy about racism. Or, soccer racism. Or, like, the violence that can occasionally come from it.
We are a fan of soccer hooligans, however, because… well, why not?
The event occurred on Saturday night or Sunday morning, ahead of Croatia’s 3-1 defeat of the Republic of Ireland. According to The Guardian – who posted the above video just today – 14 arrests were made.
10 were Polish, three were Irish, and one was Croatian.
So, this was about football, or no?
Basically, everything’s just been going to Hell, and Euro officials are working hard to toss their laundry into the closet.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 18 hours ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 19 hours ago
- Lindy Ruff. Marc Crawford? Guy Boucher, or Dallas Eakins. Who's the frontrunner for the Vancouver Canucks' head... fb.me/AcPnbUiW 19 hours ago
- We agree. It's hysterical. Alain Vigneault is gone and Patrick Roy is in Colorado, which could mean both teams... fb.me/1JlgIE5xW 19 hours ago
- Counting down - or up - the Best CBC Hockey Night in Canada Montages Ever:... fb.me/N1ZnEy9F 19 hours ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.