Here’s the question posed today by Canadian Business:
“The North American beer market is shrinking fast. Is iced-tea-flavoured beer really the answer?”
Uh, no. But, hey, why not try?
More from the magazine, and writer Paul Brent:
“Molson Coors management is thirsty for a turnaround… It may already be too late. Far behind when it comes to industry consolidation and international growth, Molson Coors looks to be consigned to a slow-growth future based on a static Canadian duopoly, an up-and-down U.S. business, and a mature U.K. beer market.”
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 7 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 8 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 9 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.