Sigh. Despite our efforts in our last post (like, 20 minutes ago), these “post-Cup-winning party sh*t” stuff just won’t disappear.
Somehow, though, it seems a little more fun when it’s junior players, or amateur players, or unmarried players. Of course, some of these guys may be married, but perhaps we just associate guys with less money and better beer drinkers.
To be fair, that’s a pretty tame bar tab. You know, considering.
That’s the bill for a family in Regina when they take their cousins out for Pizza Hut on Fridays.
Said Harrison Mooney on said article:
“… The only reasonable thing to do is compare it to the Boston Bruins‘ tab from last year. Of course, the Bruins tore the roof off the sucker by ordering a bottle of 100k champagne, so it’s tough to juxtapose the two nights out.”
When in Toronto…
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.