Has anybody else noticed this, that Sidney Crosby makes “a face”?
Is that why Brayden Schenn decided to
viciously two-hand lightly push him in the back during yesterday’s Battle of the Keystone State? It knocked Crosby over, it was unnecessary, and it was certainly frustrating for Sid. And then, probably to Schenn’s prediction, he made the face…
It’s normally a face that’s justified, because it tends to follow “cheap” shots like Schenn’s. He made it after Steckel’s hit, he’s made it after anytime Alex Ovechkin has ever made any kind of physical contact with him, and he made it on Sunday. It’s this look that says, “Ahh! What a f*ck, man!”
It’s the kind of face you make when you whack your knuckles on your desks, or when your pubic hair gets caught in your zipper.
But, it’s also got a tinge of that annoying five-year-old face. You know, the face that the spoiled kid on your son’s minor hockey team makes whenever he missed the net, even if he held the puck for a full thirty seconds beforehand? You know, the kid who is the first to have Easton’s new one-piece stick, or Reebok’s new helmet? You know, the kid who’s dad is the realtor with the face you hate on all those billboards around town? You know, the kid who smacks his stick and yells “PASS!” whenever he’s on the ice, takes the shot, misses, and then swears to high heaven?
You know, the kid who plays his own game within the game?
Yea… It’s also like that.
See if you can spot the Crosby face from the following clips (*not including Steckel’s hit because of, you know, sensitivity):
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 12 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 12 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 14 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.