|“Remember the day I set you free, told you you could always count on me, darlin.’” – Marvin Gaye, Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Photo “courtesy” of ThePenaltyFlagBlog)|
Really, Jim Irsay? Did you have to do it like that.
“We can work out the contract if he wants to come back,” Irsay said. “We want him to make the call. He’s earned that. We want him to have the chance of finishing his career here if that’s what he wants to do.”
Reads more like you know you’re going to get divorced, you know there’s going to be collateral, and you’re just playing the PR game.
“Listen, friends, family, and now-former-parents-in-law… This was mutual.”
Sounds like you know you haven’t gone about it the right way, or that you’re nervous about negative coverage, or that you’re just afraid of losing Peyton Manning.
Divorce isn’t easy, and the Catholic church doesn’t condone it. (I know that still has a lot of influence.) But, really, Jim Irsay, can’t you just be open and honest, and admit that you’re into someone younger?
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 1 week ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 1 week ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 1 week ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 1 week ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 1 week ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.