|Throwing against the grain, again. (Photo “courtesy” of Yahoo! Sports)|
We’d like to be able to tell you that we, White Cover, have the best summary of why the New York Giants will win this game in Candlestick Park.
“Too much went right for San Fran last week and they barely won.”
Too true. San Francisco won last week after two ”game-winning” touchdowns, with the two of them having a potential game-winning touchdown from New Orleans wedged in between.
Both teams are running on their momentum, with the Giants having come off a deconstruction of the formerly 15-1 Green Bay Packers.
This isn’t about math, or gut feelings, or history.
The Giants win it because… why not? The Giants win it. Let’s say, “31-24.”
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? - by Turner Lavoie Haight-Ashbury Correspondent, White Cover Magazine ... ow.ly/2x9VVG 6 hours ago
- Could Mumford & Sons Get Any More Loveable? wp.me/p2YaL5-N4 7 hours ago
- I want it to be sunny. And I want to live all day in a Bud Light Lime commercial. 8 hours ago
- Are the Ottawa Senators Really Canada's Team? Well, They Better Be ow.ly/2x8K1G 1 day ago
- What say you, Canada... Are the Ottawa Senators your team, or is it too late to ask?... fb.me/1aiwsAWEJ 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.