|Just in cases. (Screenshot from Yaboon.com)|
Christmas isn’t really a day, but it’s one whole freakin’ season. And, because today is my first morning back at work since that fateful(ly great) day, I need a pick me up more than any time in my history. For me, the season is still alive and well, and I plan to float through the work week’s final three days like I’m on an LSD binge.
That said, here’s a “Christmas” quote to keep you warm on Dec. 28. The movie is one I watch every Christmas (yes, I am a man) and this time it happened to be at 6 a.m. on Dec. 25, so it hit me extra hard:
“Sometimes, things are so transparency, they don’t need evidential proof.”
– Colin Firth, attempting to speak Portuguese on Christmas Eve (Love Actually)
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.