We all love Brian Burke, even those of us who say we don’t. But, this is a little… much.
All credit goes to him giving props to now-departed Anaheim Ducks coach Randy Carlyle. But, for a guy who complains about being “hounded by the media” so much, he really likes to invite the attention.
The Leafs are 14-9-2, four points back of first in the Eastern Conference. Everyone knows Ron Wilson is not going anywhere. Even when the Leafs were terrible, he wasn’t going anywhere. Now, he’s more likely to win the Jack Adams Trophy.
Brian, Vancouver still loves you, and thanks you for your years of greatness in the GM’s suit. Still… if you don’t want the fire, stop giving people matches.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 6 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 6 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 6 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 6 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 6 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.