They can try to deny it or look for ways around it, but it’s looking more and more like a sure thing: an LSU v. Alabama final for the BCS Championship.
Their last game, a mere month ago, was boring as Hell on the scoresheet but still a thriller to the end, with LSU winning 9-6 in overtime.
People will say that a rematch shouldn’t be the BCS Final, or that a playoff system should knock out Alabama from the final game (and maybe LSU, too)…
Then again, how many times did Voldemort and Harry Potter have their “last battle”? How long did it take for Dawson to not end up with Katie Holmes? How many great series have the Canucks and Blackhawks played in the last three years?
This should be a great rematch, and a deserved title shot for both LSU and Alabama.
Good luck, and happy hunting.
LSU Tigers football
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 2 days ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 2 days ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 2 days ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 2 days ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 2 days ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.