|Jim McIsaac/Getty Images|
They’ve been called boring, and they’ve certainly fallen out of the national view (at least they would have if they were ever in it), but Rick Reilly doesn’t think the Milwaukee Brewers are anything exciting.
I’ve been to Miller Park and I don’t think I’ve ever had such a good time in a ballpark. I’d like to think that Prince Fielder’s home run had as much to do with that as the $5.00 jumbo-sized dill pickles… but, I really like pickles.
I’m calling Milwaukee-Philadelphia and Texas-Detroit… for a Brewers/Rangers World Series.
White Cover Staff
White Cover Magazine is the "foremost" source for "male" and "female" things in the world today. Kind of. We have Sports. Movies. Arts. (What are Arts?) Television. Music. And, of course, a critical look at everything in the world of Journalism, Sports Journalism, and News at large.
Popular on Facebook
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup ow.ly/2wXhxC 23 hours ago
- Top 11: The Biggest Superstar Sports Stars to Ever Play in Vancouver, Canada ow.ly/2wX9TB 1 day ago
- In honour of David Beckham, we present the 11 Greatest Superstar Stars of Sports to Ever Play in Vancouver:... fb.me/19Yt4FVpW 1 day ago
- Can anyone tell us what Raffi Torres did wrong?... fb.me/Bt8T5vsM 1 day ago
- Thursday's NHL Stars: Raffi Torres, Mike Gillis, and the Calder Cup wp.me/p2YaL5-MM 1 day ago
Add Widgets (Tertiary Sidebar)
This is your Tertiary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Tertiary Sidebar area.